Revolving Loan Programs
SMFA administers nine comprehensive financial programs to meet the diverse needs of local business. The corporation makes direct loans with federal, state and local funds, and works closely with all financial institutions in York County, as well as other local, regional, state and federal economic development organizations.
Eligible applicants include:
- Industrial and Manufacturing firms;
- Wholesale and Distribution Companies; and
- Commercial Enterprises that create or retain jobs.
Eligible project costs include:
- Site purchases and development, and new construction and/or rehabilitation of existing buildings by eligible companies with substantial owner occupancy or with lease commitments from qualified eligible companies;
- Machinery and equipment acquisition and/or installation; and
- Working capital.
They worked with us through every phase of this project to collaborate with bankers and get us the funding we needed to keep our development on schedule.Doug Sanford
They really helped our business stay on track.John Grondin