Revolving Loan Programs
SMFA administers eight comprehensive financial programs to meet the diverse needs of local businesses. The organization makes direct loans with federal, state and local funds, and works closely with all financial institutions in York County, as well as other local, regional, state and federal economic development organizations.
Eligible Applicants include:
- Industrial & Manufacturing Firms
- Wholesale & Distribution Companies
- Commercial Enterprises that Contribute to Job Creation or Retention
Eligible Project Costs include:
- Site purchases and development, and new construction and/or rehabilitation of existing buildings by eligible companies with substantial owner occupancy or with lease commitments from qualified eligible companies;
- Machinery and equipment acquisition and/or installation; and
- Working capital.
Please see our individual loan programs for more information about specific funding available.