Saco Downtown Redevelopment
Saco Downtown Redevelopment Fund provides loans up to $10,000 to owners/developers and businesses located within the “Downtown District” in the City of Saco.
- Physical improvements and renovations including leasehold improvements and rehabilitation activities both interior and/or exterior treatments including business signage, awnings, etc;
- Fixtures, furniture, and equipment related to the business;
- Working capital including relocation expenses;
- Machinery and equipment; and,
- Related professional services including architectural, engineering, marketing, and other fees and costs.